Pimento restaurants will be closed today Monday June 1st to focus on relief operations. Our food truck will be in operation outside our Nicolet location during the relief effort this afternoon and early evening.
June 1 - Important Update from Pimento Relief Services:
1) HOURS: Due to an abundance of blessings in the form of donations from our community PJK will be closed for restaurant service. No Jerk chicken or rum punch today, but come get your milk and diapers!
2) DONATIONS: Pimento Relief Services will be accepting donations at 2524 Nicollet Ave S. Minneapolis from 1-6pm today. The needs in order of priority are:
A – Medical Supplies/OTC Meds
B – Home Health and Hygiene
C – PPE/Wipes/Sanitizer
D – Non- Perishable Food and Water
3) DO YOU NEED SUPPLIES? If you or someone you know is in need of these essential supplies please come to pickup btwn 1-6 today at PJK on Nicollet. If you cannot get here our amazing volunteers will deliver! We are updating our website with a scheduling system for pickups and deliveries so stay tuned for that going live ASAP!
4) VOLUNTEERS: if you would like to volunteer please come down to Pimento btwn 1-6 today and we’ll put you to work! Some of you may be redirected offsite to assist with our efforts, and those who are able to make direct deliveries to families who cannot make it to us, please let our incredible Pimento Relief Service Family know.
We are updating our GoFundMe page so for now send any financial donations via Venmo @pimentokitchen (if prompted enter verification 0645)
Blessings and Guidance to you all. The only thing that has overtaken our deep sadness, and founded anger, is how grateful and humbled we are by our CommUNITY! Thank you, be vigilant, be safe, and be the change. One Love
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Dear Pimento Family,
Our duty at Pimento is to care for the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our guests, our team, and our community. We know it’s not an easy road right now, and we are here for you. We are all in this together. Here are more ways you can help Pimento. -Yoni & Tomme
MORE WAYS TO SUPPORT PIMENTO:
Order takeout! We are open for takeout in Minneapolis from Noon – 8pm daily!
Order delivery at the links below!
Buy eGift Cards online
Donate to our Staff Relief Fund
Support by purchasing a Pimento t-shirt.
Order eGift Cards online.
Send Pimento Jamaican Kitchen gift cards instantly to anyone. Powered by Square Gift Cards
All Entrees served with: Coconut Rice & Beans, Sweet Fried Plantains, Island Slaw and choice of Sauce
- KINGSTON STYLE JERK CHICKEN $13
marinated in our signature jerk rub, then fire-grilled. Choice of boneless or bone-in (bone-in add $2)
- SLOW-ROASTED JERK PORK $14
marinated in signature jerk spices, then cooked low and slow until fork tender
- ONE LOVE SPECIAL $15
a combination of fire-grilled jerk chicken and slow-roasted jerk pork
- CURRY CHICKEN $15
curry stewed chicken with potato, carrot, coconut milk, and island spices
- CURRY VEGGIES $13
seasonal veggies simmered in mild coconut curry and island spices (vegan)
- BRAISED OXTAIL $17
Cousin Pinky’s original recipe – with butter beans, carrot, potato and country gravy
- CURRY GOAT $17
slow cooked bone-in goat with curry, potato and island spices
COCO BREAD SANDWICH $12
chicken or pork, on a classic Jamaican milk bun.
A LA CARTE SIDES
WICKED WINGS 7/$10
boss lady dry rub or chef's choice
JAMAICAN PATTIES $4
Jamaica’s version of the empanada – soft flakey dough filled with meat and spices (choice of spicy beef or mild chicken)
COCONUT RICE & BEANS $4
red beans cooked in coconut milk, with scallion, shredded coconut, & island spices (vegan)
SWEET FRIED PLANTAINS $5
with spiced-vanilla glaze (vegan)
JAMAICAN SLAW $3
shredded green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, & scallion in a sweet citrus vinaigrette (vegan)
COCO BREAD $2.50
soft and sweet Jamaican milk bread
Southern Style Peach Cobbler $8
by Lutunji's Palate
Southern Style Pecan Cobbler $8
by Lutunji's Palate
HOUSE MADE SAUCES
sweet onion and smoked paprika sauce no heat, all flavor
JERK RANCH $1
classic ranch with an island kick, medium heat
MN NICE $1
our signature jerk BBQ sauce, medium heat
KINGSTON KICK $1
our signature hot jerk BBQ sauce, hot
KILL DEM WID IT! $1
habanero w/ lime, charred scallion, soy sauce and fresh herbs, extra hot